Monday, July 19, 2021

New Clark International Airport

Spread across 110,000m², the new terminal will have the capacity to accommodate eight million passengers annually, increasing the total airport capacity to 12.2 million. It features 18 passenger boarding bridges, 3,881 parking spaces and 20 bus parking spaces. An event space has been created within the building and is installed with lanterns and art installations. The terminal has a four-storey building comprising domestic and international remote gates, baggage reclaim halls, VIP, as well as meeters and greeters space in level one.

Level two includes arrivals corridors, transfers, immigrations and fixed link bridges. Level three is dedicated for departures and houses well-wishers area, forecourt, check-in, security checks, retail space and gate lounges.

The fourth level (mezzanine) features food and beverage area and commercially important person (CIP) lounges.

Tugade inspected the facility recently after the Megawide-GMR Construction Joint Venture Inc. handed over the certificate of completion of the project last Jan. 22.

The newly built passenger terminal of the Clark International Airport will help ease air traffic congestion in Manila’s Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA), promote more convenient travel, and boost economic growth in Luzon, President Duterte declared Saturday.

The terminal offers views of the Sacobia mountain ranges towards its west and Mt. Arayat towards its east. It is connected to the Manila-Clark Railway Station, with the travel time between Metro Manila and the airport now cut to less than 60 minutes.

A 25-year concession agreement was signed between BCDA and LIPAD for the long-term O&M concession in January 2019.


LIPAD, formerly known as the North Luzon Airport Consortium, was officially awarded the O&M contract in August 2019. It comprises Changi Airports Philippines, Filinvest Development, JG Summit and Philippine Airport Ground Support Solutions.

The agreement grants LIPAD to develop the commercial assets, operate and maintain project facilities as well as improve the new passenger terminal.

The design of the terminal’s façade reflects the wavy silhouette of Mount Arayat, Mount Pinatubo and Sierra Madre mountain range. The tallest arch is 20m high and the structure is flanged with 12m and 16m high arches. The remaining arches are 12m tall.

The President visited the new airport terminal building located in Clark, Pampanga, Saturday and lauded the “massive achievement” that would benefit the people. The new passenger terminal will have a capacity of eight million passengers a year, double the existing capacity of the Clark airport.

“I just hope that the local economy can absorb the number of people coming to visit the Philippines,” the President said in his speech.

“It will surely help decongest traffic at the busy Ninoy [Aquino] International Airport and provide a better flying experience for locals and tourists alike,” he said.

The President has commended the Department of Transportation, Bases Conversion and Development Authority as well as partners from the private sector for the completion of the new passenger terminal in Clark airport. It is considered a major project of the administration’s “Build, Build, Build” program.

The new terminal will start handling international passengers in September, DOTr announced last June. It can handle up to 12.2 million passengers yearly.


3 comments:

  1. I cannot overemphasize the professionalism of 'Hackingloop' , I have spent several hours monitoring my spouse and his co-worker flirting literally and there has not been any technical malfunctions. I have been able to monitor all his conversations with his girlfriend and I can see clearly that he has a lot of them, because I don't understand how he still comes home to tell me he loves me.. I have never been this disappointed and sad in my life before. I really want to thank my stars. I took courage to contact him HACKINGLOOP6@GMAIL . COM and for all his tender kindness towards assisting me and giving me exactly what I requested for in the hack. his service are affordable he is a man with heart of Gold just tell him i refer you to him..he is very good at what he does

    ReplyDelete
  2. after 4 years of suffering . my husband left me and my kids hated me for no reason, i got sacked at work without any genuine reasons, i shared tears daily living a lonely life but i was determined to know what is the cost of my predicament, one day as i was going through some articles on the internet i saw a testimony of mrs Vanessa testifying how she got her life revived by dr Ogbeifun the honest man and i quickly contacted him VIA ( ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com ) and i explained my situation to him and he told me my ex who i broke up with to marry my husband was responsible for my misfortune and he vows to frustrate my life because i didn't marry him.
    dr Ogbeifun ask me what i wanted him to do to my ex who is after my life i told him to cast a dead spell on him because as long as he is alive he will never allow me a moment of peace , which he did and within 3 days he was dead and since his death my life have been so transformed, my kids now love me and my husband is back to me i latter got a call to return to work that the sack was a mistake , wow what a miracle .. thanks allot dr Ogbeifun. you can contact dr Ogbeifun via call or whatsapp +2348102574680 or through his email ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete